Similar words: encouraging, tragic, fragile, managing, drag, drag on, rage, draw. Meaning: v. force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action.
Random good picture Not show
1. They disapproved of my dragging in his wealth.
2. Your coat's dragging in the mud.
3. Time drags in this job.
4. Jack and Tom were having an argument and I got dragged in.
5. The bottom of her long dress dragged in the dust.
6. The issue is quite complicated enough,[Sentencedict.com] without dragging in the argument about the effects on wildlife.
7. When violence breaks out in the streets, innocent people are always dragged in.
8. I could hear him slipping over the heaps of dirt, his spurs dragging in the rubbish heaps.
9. Killion and Richards, half undressed and filthy, were carrying Church; his feet were dragging in the mud.
10. She felt the milk being dragged in streams from her.
11. Grouse are dragged in as the hungry lynx turn to them when their main item of diet disappears.
12. Why do you drag in such irrelevant facts?
13. Hurstwood seemed a drag in the direction of honour.
14. These two problems, say simple, but the drag in basic design to GUI system problem.
15. The working drag in that reduces cost arrives each link of production, cannot take dead space.
16. Exsanguine namely much but drag in heart, liver, lienal, kidney, cause kind of happening that card awaits.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Why drag in others when it was all your own doing?
18. It was her pleasure her vanity to drag in these names on every pretext.
19. Especially drag in arrives plan cost, and the joint respect of 2 companies, cannot give error.
20. She hitched up her long dress so it wouldn't drag in the mud.
21. Most of these are the tracks of low-slung voles whose bellies drag in the snow.
22. If you want to dress to impress this year, stick to a gender, because androgyny is a drag in 1997.
23. Walsh said the European Union should use its emissions trading scheme as a fore-runner for a global programme but not attempt to drag in non-EU airlines lest they take legal action.
24. Dragoman offers an easy, lightweight drag and drop interface where you drag in the files you want to convert, pick a new format and drag the converted files back out again.
25. Please concentrate on the business at hand and don't drag in irrelevant issues.
26. The joint such as vertebra of shoulder, coxa , costal region, sternal handle and pubic combination also constant by drag in.
27. This largely reflects a less stimulative monetary policy, higher rates along the curve, and the start of fiscal drag in the US with the sunset of the Bush tax cuts in 2011 (unless policy changes).
28. Such OK also saying, chronic pyelonephritis companion hasHypertensiveWhen much more adumbrative pathological change is possible essence of drag in kidney, want to raise vigilance right now.
29. Visiting here is like spending your vacation in a vintage shop. Old men in dapper Fedora hats and antique Italian shades haunt Harnet Avenue, the palm-studded main drag in Asmara, the capital.
30. Focus on: the evaluation of Alaska sled dogs, highlighted the need to consider is that this is a drag in the polar sled dog and goods.