Random good picture Not show
1. She incited racial hatred by distributing anti-Semitic leaflets.
2. The farmers were distributing manure over the field.
3. Your duties include checking the post and distributing it.
4. Volunteers had the thankless task of distributing campaign leaflets.
5. She was arrested and detained for distributing pro-democracy leaflets.
6. He fell under suspicion for distributing seditious pamphlets.
7. Several people were arrested for distributing racist leaflets/pamphlets .
8. The Red Cross has started distributing food and blankets to villages in the flood area.
9. The mechanisms for distributing the Funds were also subject to major revisions and these became effective on 1 January 1989.
10. Husband came back, also distributing suspicious looks, and sat down.
11. Employees and managers alike are uncomfortable with distributing bonus payments under gain sharing without regard to individual contribution.
12. For this, he was convicted of distributing insulting material whereby a breach of the peace was likely to be occasioned.
13. Can teachers be punished for discussing topics or distributing materials that are not relevant?
14. Later 43 people were arrested while distributing leaflets which blamed the management of the state-run Coal Enterprise mining company for negligence.
15. Laying and distributing the eggs in small batches is a special adaptation to these hot desert conditions.
16. The National Science Foundation is responsible for distributing the grant money.
17. Miscellaneous manufacturing and distributing firms with an array of interests, $ 1 million.
18. Where sites are distributing the data locally, in whatever form, they must set up their own local registration system.
19. These societies would have the duty of distributing the dividends from the shares on either a universal or a restricted basis.
20. You do this by equally distributing power to every person; thus no one has any more authority than anyone else.
21. Hilary batted with style, in the manner of a latter-day Raffles, distributing possible catches around the lawn.
22. He was first indicted in 1989 on charges of importing and distributing heroin.
23. The protests began at the law courts when two men convicted of distributing anti-government leaflets each received the maximum five-year sentence.
24. In peacetime, the Hercules aircraft has been used for distributing food to famine areas.
25. But the rebels introduced an equitable tax system and an agrarian reform program, distributing land to poor villagers.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. He had remained faithful to the Party in its outlaw years, and had gone to prison for distributing subversive literature.
27. Prior to nationalisation many of the larger undertakings had been vertically integrated, both generating power and distributing and selling it.
28. General grants A full discussion of the methods of distributing the general grant is beyond the scope of this book.
29. The local and regional networks were based on the railways with animal power feeding to and distributing from the stations.
30. A response is awaited from Lothian Health Board regarding their possible involvement in distributing the packs.
More similar words: distribution, income distribution, distribute, distributed, distributor, distributary, redistribute, contributing, attributive, retribution, retributive, contribution, district, distinguishing, school district, tribute, district attorney, tributary, tribunal, attribute, contribute, distressing, distinguish, contributor, distinguished, tribulation, contributory, contribute to, distressingly, undistinguished.