Random good picture Not show
1. They had been fighting after a drinking bout.
2. She had a bout of flu over Christmas.
3. That bout of flu dragged her down.
4. He was recovering from a severe bout of flu.
5. She wasn't sheded in the bout of downsizing.
6. He is down with a nasty bout of flu.
7. The cat's tail lashed a bout.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. I've just recovered from a bout of malaria.
9. The bumpy flight brought on a bout of airsickness.
10. I got a bad bout of flu last winter.
11. That bout of pneumonia enfeebled her.
12. Niki's voice provoked a new bout of unreasoning anger.
13. I was suffering with a bout of nerves.
14. The last bout of pneumonia nearly did for her.
15. The karate bout has many similarities to a boxing match.
16. A young baby may frequently get a bout of hiccups during or soon after a feed.
17. This will be his eighth title bout in 19 months.
18. I'm pretty indestructible; it takes more than a bout of flu to lay me low.
19. The latest bout of violence has claimed twenty four lives.
20. I'm slowly recovering my strength after a bout of flu.
21. In 1756 he suffered a severe bout of fever.
22. A lightweight bout saved in the dying seconds - Manchester's still got a lot to answer for.
23. Then, without waiting for yes, no, or another bout of silence, he backed quickly out of the library.
24. Morels thrive briefly after a fire or bout of logging, but then they too disappear.
25. He's a former champion and is expected to win the bout.
26. A half-hour daily walk can be more beneficial than one hard bout of exercise a week.
27. He's a former heavyweight champion and is expected to win the bout easily.
28. December 8, 1924: I am at the moment just recovering from a heavy bout of drinking.
29. However, after a year or so he had recovered from all his problems except cribbing and an occasional bout of colic.
30. But the cognoscenti know that the grip can be everything: in itself it can decide the entire bout.
More similar words: about, rub out, bound, bounce, bought, go about, get about, set about, come about, know about, care about, forget about, talk about, abound in, boundary, bourgeois, just about, cast about, bring about, worry about, think about, cast about for, complain about, inquire about, be concerned about.