Random good picture Not show
(4) Poverty is not a sufficient cause for disgrace, but poverty without resolution to help oneself, is a disgrace.
(5) Poverty is not a sufficient cause of disgrace, but poverty without resolution to help oneself is a disgrace.
(6) Poverty is no disgrace.
(7) The divorce was a disgrace to the royal family.
(8) The minister was dismissed from his office in disgrace.
(9) You will bring disgrace on yourself by doing this.
(10) Their father fell into disgrace and lost his business.
(11) Her behaviour has brought disgrace on her family.
(12) His vice president also had to resign in disgrace.
(13) They were sent home in disgrace.
(14) He was in disgrace because he had lied.
(15) There is no disgrace in being poor.
(16) Sam was in disgrace with his parents.
(17) Smith faced total public disgrace after the incident.
(18) It's really a disgrace for you to quarrel with a little girl.
(19) It's a blooming disgrace!
(20) Such an act is a disgrace to humanity.
(21) How could you disgrace us all like that?
(22) There was no disgrace in finishing fourth.
(23) His actions brought disgrace on the family.
(24) The dirty walls are a disgrace to the school.
(25) He's in disgrace because he told a lie.
(26) The UK rail system is a national disgrace.
(27) The scandal entailed on the government indelible disgrace.
(28) You are a disgrace to the medical profession.
(29) The swimmer was sent home from the Olympics in disgrace.
(30) Are you afraid to test the heart, because I was afraid I was still in disgrace.