Antonym: coarse, disgraceful, graceless, vulgar. Similar words: forceful, grace, doleful, to the full, be full of, be useful to, hopefully, race. Meaning: [greɪsfʊl] adj. 1. characterized by beauty of movement, style, form, or execution 2. suggesting taste, ease, and wealth.
Random good picture Not show
1. She is as graceful as a swan.
2. The dancers were all tall and graceful.
3. Her movements were graceful and elegant.
4. His movements were so graceful they seemed effortless.
5. Dolphins are incredibly graceful and efficient swimmers.
6. He gave a graceful bow to the audience.
7. She has a tall graceful form.
8. The tall graceful form of a woman appeared at the top of the stairs.
9. It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words.
10. So graceful was the ballerina that she just seemed to glide.
11. it is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart,[Sentencedict] there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words.
12. Early in the morning, the flavor of the sun ran into the nasal cavity,graceful posture in atrium.
13. Her apology was so graceful that we forgave her.
14. The exterior of the building was elegant and graceful.
15. He was charming, cheerful, and graceful under pressure.
16. The ballet dancer is so graceful.
17. His walk was lithe and graceful.
18. All the moves of the ballerina were graceful.
19. The branches formed a graceful curve.
20. Her father was a quiet man with graceful manners.
21. At the age of 70, she withdrew into graceful retirement.
22. Hold natural and graceful, don't hold back before the guests.
23. She finally apologized, but she wasn't very graceful about it.
24. He saluted Pippa with a graceful bend of his head.
25. His refusal was worded in such a graceful way that we could not be offended.
26. Ranger 6 arced on a graceful, curving course towards the moon.
27. The stairs in the Five-Star hotel ascend in a graceful curve.
28. Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life's time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.
29. As the wheel turned, the potter shaped and squeezed the lump of clay into a graceful shape.
30. The gazelle is one of the swiftest and most graceful of animals.
More similar words: forceful, grace, doleful, to the full, be full of, be useful to, hopefully, race, trace, embrace, human race, face to face, refund, refute, refuge, refugee, defunct, full, befuddle, awful, make fun of, befuddled, handful, in full, in the future, for the future, pace, face, fulfill, helpful.