Antonym: gander. Similar words: moose, loose, choose, boost, booster, goody-goody, go off, goon. Meaning: [guːs] n. 1. web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks 2. a man who is a stupid incompetent fool 3. flesh of a goose (domestic or wild). v. 1. pinch in the buttocks 2. prod into action 3. give a spurt of fuel to.
Random good picture Not show
11. A goose was hatched among ducks.
12. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
13. The goose saw her and cackled loudly.
14. The goose honked flying into the sky.
15. The goose flapped heavily away.
16. I pray for the swan goose, the moonlight and the spring breeze forthousands of times, wishing the swan goose can bring my miss toyou; the moonlight can convey my greeting to you ; the spring breeze can send my care to you!
17. The boy ploated your goose.
18. The goose hissed at me angrily.
19. Do you like smoked goose?
20. Steam the goose to render some of the fat.
21. He got a goose egg on his maths test.
22. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the goose.
23. She dislikes to eat goose.
24. Goose is a very fatty meat.
25. He sent us on a wild goose chase .
26. A young goose is a gosling.
27. If we tried to goose it up[Sentencedict], it wouldn't help anybody.
29. Harry wondered if Potts had deliberately sent him on a wild goose chase.
30. Devil killer body, a large wavy golden hair shine, slender legs wearing a yellow goose miniskirts, show figure of the perfect.
More similar words: moose, loose, choose, boost, booster, goody-goody, go off, goon, go out, good, go on, goods, gooey, good for, for good, let go of, go over, goodly, google, goodman, dragoon, make good, a good job, good name, a good many, be good at, as good as, common good, a good deal, do a good job.