Random good picture Not show
1) Everyone huddled round the fire to keep warm.
2) Phil sat huddled miserably in his chair.
3) He huddled in the corner like a terrified child.
4) We lay huddled together for warmth.
5) We huddled together for warmth.
6) They huddled together in silent groups.
7) We huddled together to keep warm.
8) They all huddled around the fire.
9) People huddled up close to each other.
10) The animals huddled together for warmth.
11) They huddled together to protect themselves from the wind.
12) We huddled around the fire to keep warm.
13) They huddled together for warmth.
14) He huddled his books in the corner of his bedroom.
15) I huddled on my clothes and hurried to the factory.
16) We all huddled around the radio to hear the news.
17) She huddled inside the porch as she rang the bell.
18) He was huddled with John trying to jump-start his car.
19) They huddled in the shop doorway to shelter from the rain.
20) All the people huddled.
21) He was very cold,[http://sentencedict.com/huddled.html] so he huddled up against his brother in bed.
22) We huddled together for warmth beneath the blankets.
23) She lay huddled under the blankets.
24) Tired and lost, we huddled together.
25) Mrs Clinton was huddled with advisers at her headquarters.
26) The climbers were sitting huddled together for warmth.
27) People huddled around the radio, waiting for news.
28) He was still sitting huddled like a cornered animal.
29) She huddled under the blankets.
30) The survivors spent the night huddled around bonfires.
More similar words: huddle, huddle together, befuddled, puddle, cuddle, befuddle, shudder, cuddly, addle, peddle, saddle, fiddle, meddle, coddle, middle, paddle, meddler, meddlesome, middle class, middle-class, kindled, middle ground, in the middle of, thud, buddy, muddy, sudden, buddhism, suddenly, all of a sudden.