Random good picture Not show
1) He huddled his books in the corner of his bedroom.
2) Everyone huddled round the fire to keep warm.
3) I huddled on my clothes and hurried to the factory.
4) We all huddled around the radio to hear the news.
5) Phil sat huddled miserably in his chair.
6) He huddled in the corner like a terrified child.
7) We lay huddled together for warmth.
8) She huddled inside the porch as she rang the bell.
9) He was huddled with John trying to jump-start his car.
10) They huddled in the shop doorway to shelter from the rain.
11) They huddled together in silent groups.
12) We huddled together to keep warm.
13) They all huddled around the fire.
14) He was very cold,[http://sentencedict.com/huddled.html] so he huddled up against his brother in bed.
15) People huddled up close to each other.
16) The animals huddled together for warmth.
17) They huddled together to protect themselves from the wind.
18) We huddled around the fire to keep warm.
19) They huddled up in the corner, trying to escape being whipped.
20) We huddled together for warmth beneath the blankets.
21) She lay huddled under the blankets.
22) Tired and lost, we huddled together.
23) Mrs Clinton was huddled with advisers at her headquarters.
24) The climbers were sitting huddled together for warmth.
25) People huddled around the radio, waiting for news.
26) The clothes lay huddled up in a pile in the corner.
27) He was still sitting huddled like a cornered animal.
28) The survivors spent the night huddled around bonfires.
29) We huddled together on the cliff ledge, waiting for rescue.
30) Sophie was so frightened by the noise of the fireworks that she huddled in a corner of the room.
More similar words: huddle, huddle together, befuddled, puddle, cuddle, befuddle, shudder, cuddly, addle, peddle, saddle, fiddle, meddle, coddle, middle, paddle, meddler, meddlesome, middle class, middle-class, kindled, middle ground, in the middle of, thud, buddy, muddy, sudden, buddhism, suddenly, all of a sudden.