Random good picture Not show
1. She's completely insensitive to my feelings.
2. She said insensitive things to the overweight woman.
3. I don't want to be thought insensitive, but I do think we should go ahead despite the accident.
4. I feel my husband is very insensitive about my problem.
5. It was rather insensitive of you to mention his dead wife.
6. One insensitive official insisted on seeing her husband's death certificate.
7. It was a bit insensitive of Fiona to go on so much about fat people when she knows Mandy is desperate to lose weight.
8. He denied the announcement was clumsy and insensitive.
9. He had become insensitive to cold.
10. She's totally insensitive to Jack's feelings.
11. It bothers me that he can be so insensitive.
12. His insensitive remarks hurt and she reacted accordingly.
13. He seems completely insensitive to criticism.
14. His feet seem to be insensitive to pain.
15. He was insensitive to her grief.
16. I was annoyed by his insensitive remarks.
17. The article seemed somewhat insensitive and ageist to me.
18. His attitude is narrow-minded and insensitive.
19. Companies that are insensitive to global changes will lose sales.
20. The staff at the consulate seemed not only insensitive, but professionally inadequate.
21. The police have been criticized for being insensitive to complaints from the public.
22. He's insensitive to criticism.
23. Women's and Latino organizations that say he is insensitive to civil rights.
24. The service is insensitive to the needs of local people.
25. He's the sort of insensitive bully who enjoys throwing his weight around.sentencedict.com/insensitive.html
26. The insensitive remarks will poison the relationship between the two superpowers.
27. The machine is relatively insensitive to changes in the atmosphere.
28. He may be selfish and insensitive, but she is a bit of a doormat.
29. The protective covering must be insensitive to light and heat.
30. Years of abuse at boarding school had made him insensitive to others' suffering.
More similar words: sensitive, sensitivity, insensible, insensibly, positive, positively, inquisitive, sense, in a sense, density, make sense, consensus, senseless, sensible, intensity, propensity, sensibility, transition, pensive, offensive, expensive, pensively, extensive, defensive, intensive, inexpensive, consecutive, fugitive, punitive, comprehensive.