Random good picture Not show
1. The pumpkin is a real monster.
2. Let's have pumpkin pie.
3. What does pumpkin taste like ?
4. Quarter the pumpkin and remove the seeds.
5. Pumpkin pie is a traditional American dish served on Thanksgiving.
6. The finished pumpkin with a lit candle inside.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. A half-cup serving has more beta-carotene than fresh-cooked pumpkin.
8. What about these two pumpkin pies?
9. Eventually, we patched things up with some pumpkin pie.
10. It always made her look like a giant pumpkin.
11. Their pumpkin this year was a monster.
12. Then the head falls in like a pumpkin.
13. If you have too many pumpkin seeds they are delicious in stews or roasted on top of cheese on toast.
14. The pumpkin looks like a demon mask, the kind that is used to ward off danger and evil.
15. Another bicycle, another freak pumpkin, this one weighing perhaps more than Lois.
16. Pumpkin pie fans will enjoy the butternut squash puree touched with cinnamon.
17. Back in the corner one of the pumpkin groups is busy at work.
18. Place the cranberries, pumpkin, apple and raisins in an ovenproof dish.
19. To make a Halloween lantern, you first have to gouge out the inside of the pumpkin.
20. It's too late for me - I turn into a pumpkin at eleven o'clock.
21. He aimed his ball at the portico and managed to hit the pumpkin with it.
22. Maybe the Dakota appeals to you -- a whole wheat bread with millet, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds added.
23. So the designers added external tendons that extend vertically, dividing the skin into segments like a pumpkin.
24. Her son holding his head beside the big carved pumpkin, mimicking a wide, toothy grin.
25. Vivid memories of her childhood holidays go on and on about birthday cakes, pumpkin pies, fruitcakes, and homemade candy.
26. Let onion simmer 1 minute with seasonings, then add pumpkin puree and chicken broth.
27. The women and children especially found him friendly and did him the honor of welcoming him to their great pumpkin feast.
28. Sure it adds fat, but no one ever accused a pumpkin pie of being diet food.
29. Add 1 / 4 tablespoon of butter and 1 teaspoon maple syrup to each pumpkin.
30. Both dishes come with a choice of two sides. Pumpkin pie fans will enjoy the butternut squash puree touched with cinnamon.