Random good picture Not show
1. It feels damp in here.
2. The survey revealed that the house was damp.
3. Use a damp flannel to clean the skin.
4. The damp wood began to warp.
5. Leather can deteriorate in damp conditions.
6. Iron exposed to damp air will rust.
7. The whole house was riddled with damp.
8. It is damp in the basement.
9. The house had got woodworm and rising damp.
10. Don't sleep between damp sheets.
11. Wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
12. It was drizzling,(sentencedict.com/damp.html) and miserably cold and damp.
13. I don't like a damp weather.
14. The cottage was cold and damp.
15. Conditions were damp and foggy after morning sleet.
16. The grass is still damp.
17. Wipe the table with a damp cloth.
18. I don't like to sleep between damp sheets.
19. A damp wind blew from the west.
20. Wipe the leather with a damp cloth.
21. I wiped the window with a damp rag.
22. Give it a sponge with a damp cloth - that will remove the blood stains.
23. Left in the garage where it was damp[sentencedict.com], the wooden frame had warped.
24. The room smelled damp.
25. The corner of the classroom was damp where the roof had leaked.
26. They all walked barefoot across the damp sand to the water's edge.
27. You'd better damp down the ground and then sweep it.
28. You should air the clothes to get the damp out.
29. The bunk mattress was hard, the blankets prickly and slightly damp.
30. His hand moved to his mouth as he tried to damp down the panic.