Random good picture Not show
1. Lucy is absolutely devoted to her cats.
2. To a devoted couple even water tastes sweet.
3. He devoted all his time to the job.
4. He devoted all his time to his job.
5. He devoted his youth to the motherland.
6. Isabella was devoted to her brother.
7. Insufficient resources have been devoted to the health service.
8. I no longer feel devoted to this company.
9. He devoted his life to the struggle for justice.
10. She devoted herself entirely to her work.
11. She has devoted all her time to helping the sick.
12. She quit herself of all worries and devoted herself to the study of science.
13. We devoted a lengthy and full discussion to this topic.
14. He devoted his life to helping the poor as a penance for his past crimes.
15. 50 years on, the couple are still devoted to one another.
16. He has devoted the past five years to avenging his daughter's death.
17. He devoted his life to the educational cause of the motherland.
18. Mother is devoted to Dad although they squabble all the time.
19. Although the book was devoted to cancer, the word "cancer" did not even appear in the index.
20. I've devoted a lot for you.But you just take everything for granted.
21. They seemed devoted to each other and were openly affectionate.
22. Wish you a happy birthday with all my devoted love to you.
23. That dog is devoted to his master.
24. His later years were devoted largely to charitable work.
25. So many column inches are devoted to film stars.
26. They were totally devoted to each other.
27. He devoted himself to science.
28. Log on to the Hammer Web ring,[sentencedict.com/devoted.html] with 12 more sites devoted to macabre movies.
29. In real life the star of the film is a devoted husband and father.
30. The award was a fitting tribute to her years of devoted work.