Random good picture Not show
1. He's done a marvellous job of the decorating.
2. He certainly is a marvellous actor.
3. 'That was marvellous,' said Daniel.
4. That's a marvellous description, Mrs Drummond. You're unusually observant.
5. We had a marvellous meal at that restaurant you recommended - incidentally, I must give you the number of a similar one I know.
6. Dogs have a marvellous sense of smell.
7. I warmly congratulated him on the marvellous achievement.
8. I've heard she's a marvellous player but I've never seen her in action.
9. She does a marvellous takeoff of the Queen.
10. From the garden there was a marvellous view over open countryside.
11. She has a marvellous voice with an extraordinary range.
12. We had a marvellous time.
13. Hollywood directors have a marvellous pool of acting talent to draw from.
14. The holiday was a marvellous antidote to the pressures of office work.
15. It's marvellous what they can do these days.
16. What you said is a marvellous idea.
17. This painting is a marvellous example of her work.
18. And that's a marvellous bit of footwork there from Ponti as he takes the ball from Garcia.
19. This store always has a marvellous New Year's sale.
20. A marvellous reception awaited me on my first day at work.
21. A marvellous discovery for every bride-to-be, The Wedding Centre is the ultimate one-stop shop.
22. Palace has released two marvellous films that pay homage to our literary heritage.
23. 'It's so marvellous to see you!' she twittered.http://sentencedict.com
24. From the restaurant there was a marvellous prospect of/over Sienna and the countryside beyond.
25. Our new gardener was a marvellous find.
26. Elwood stole the show with a marvellous performance.
27. Her marvellous acting talent is preserved on celluloid.
28. It's marvellous how he's managed to climb that far.
29. I can't stand him, but my wife thinks he's marvellous.
30. He is very good with children and would make a marvellous father.
More similar words: marvelous, sell out, spell out, smell out, callous, carve, starve, harvest, parvenu, all out, fall out, fill out, go all out, pull out, roll out, spill out, hello, novella, sell off, yellow, mellow, tell on, dwell on, smell of, travelled, counsellor, blouse, machiavellian, zealous, jealous.