Random good picture Not show
(5) This poem communicates the author's despair.
(6) He soon gave up the attempt in despair.
(7) Despair doubled expect change twice.
(8) They're in despair over/about the money they've lost.
(9) She uttered a wordless cry of despair.
(10) Defeat after defeat filled us with despair.
(11) He gave up the struggle in despair.
(12) I despair at the policies of this govenment.
(13) He is plunging into an abyss of despair.
(14) He threw up his hands in despair.
(15) I looked at my wife in despair.
(16) I despair of you[sentencedict .com], Ian — act your age!
(17) In despair, the young boy had hanged himself.
(18) She killed herself in despair.
(19) Euphoria soon gave way to despair.
(20) Tiredness and despair were etched into his face.
(21) He is the despair of all other pianists.
(22) Bergman's films are often full of gloom and despair.
(23) A deep sense of despair overwhelmed him.
(24) Life begins on the other side of despair.
(25) She alternated between cheerfulness and deep despair.
(26) He was in the depths of despair/depression about losing his job.
(27) The book describes a spiritual journey from despair to happiness.
(28) A low moan of despair escaped her as she realized what had gone wrong.
(29) The most glorious moment in your life are not the socalled days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishment.