Random good picture Not show
1. She looked like a lion baulked of its prey.
2. Many parents may baulk at the idea of paying $100 for a pair of shoes.
3. He baulked at the idea of telling his parents where he was going.
4. He baulked for a moment. 'I can't afford it,' he finally admitted.
5. It comprised a platform raised on baulks above the truck on which was mounted a rectangular water tank.
6. Your men cut heavy baulks of timber: oak, elm, beech.
7. Tilda lay down full length on a baulk of timber.
8. Baulk Line - the line upon which the yellow, green and brown spots are positioned.
9. Baulk: A false start to a dive, i . e . a restart.
10. But some Chinese librarians are beginning to baulk at the prices charged by these foreign journals.
11. Collision fenders were bracketed a few inches below the ends of the baulks.
12. The builder shored up the wall with a thick baulk of wood.
13. If hybrid cars are any indication,[Sentencedict] many consumers will baulk at electric cars'high initial price.
14. That's 85 million, surely a sum that would cause even Chelsea to baulk.