Random good picture Not show
(1) The ferry leaves for France at one o'clock.
(2) He went over the river by ferry boat.
(3) We're going across to France by/on the ferry.
(4) You can cross the river by ferry.
(5) The ferry sails from Newhaven to Dieppe.
(6) The price includes accommodation and ferry crossing.
(7) They missed the ferry and remained onshore.
(8) We caught the ferry at Ostend.
(9) They had recrossed the River Gambia by ferry.
(10) Ferry services operate between the islands and the mainland.
(11) We watched the ferry dock.
(12) The ferry service has restarted after an interval of 12 years.
(13) He stowed away on a ferry and landed in North Shields.
(14) The ferry service has been suspended for the day because of bad weather.
(15) You just take me as a ferry[sentencedict.com], by the time I spent lonely desolate.
(16) The train is timed to connect with the ferry.
(17) The ferry was about to leave port.
(18) I've managed to get berths on the overnight ferry.
(19) We took the ferry to Calais.
(20) She left Hongkong and took the ferry to Kowloon.
(21) Ferry companies are providing extra sailings from Calais. Sentencedict.com
(22) We went to France on the ferry.
(23) The train links up with the ferry at Dover.
(24) The ferry sails for Southampton at 5.30.
(25) This ferry operates on the Dover-Calais run.
(26) The sway of the ferry made him feel sick.
(27) We jumped into the car and made a dash for the ferry.
(28) The strike has led to the cancellation of some ferry services and left hundreds of passengers stranded at the docks.
(29) It is windy today,so it would be difficult to put the ferry boat across.
(30) There were about 250 people on board, about 100 more than the ferry was licensed to carry.
More similar words: cherry, merry, blueberry, strawberry, gerrymander, ferret, boysenberry, ferret out, Merry Christmas, preferred, referring, transferred, ferris wheel, transferring, ferromagnetic, lorry, parry, hurry, curry, furry, worry, carry, tarry, sorry, marry, carry out, quarry, scurry, carry off, carry on.