Similar words: voice, sales invoice, choice, rejoice, ice shelf, advices, services, police station.
Random good picture Not show
1. I can hear voices through the wall.
2. Their voices jar on my nerves.
3. There was a clamour of voices outside the office.
4. Their lazy, blurred voices fell pleasantly on his ears.
5. Their voices blend together well.
6. Their voices were very quiet[sentencedict.com], hardly above a whisper.
7. We raised our voices in song.
8. He shouted over the rising clamour of voices.
9. When do babies learn to discriminate voices?
10. Our voices echoed in the empty house.
11. I could hear voices in the next room.
12. There was a clamor of voices outside the office.
13. Their voices fell to a whisper.
14. Hark! I can hear their voices.
15. I could hear muffled voices in the next room.
16. These voices of dissent grew louder and louder.
17. Our voices echoed in the empty room.
18. The sound of their voices wafted across the lake to us.
19. The voices became louder and closer and then faded away again.sentencedict.com/VOICES.html
20. We could hear their voices growing fainter as they walked down the road.
21. Actors must learn to project their voices.
22. Dissenting voices at the newspaper are very rare.
23. They heard voices coming from outside in the corridor.
24. When the time came to approve the proposal, there were one or two voices of dissent.
25. After a few drinks, they were all singing bawdy songs at the top of their voices.
26. One of the most common symptoms of schizophrenia is hearing imaginary voices.
27. The children sang out at the top of their voices.
28. Everyone was sitting round discussing the accident in muted voices.
29. The electricians have performed wonders in recording these long dead voices from old wax onto modern plastic surfaces.
30. First she goes/falls into a deep trance and then the spirit voices start to speak through her.
More similar words: voice, sales invoice, choice, rejoice, ice shelf, advices, services, police station, apprenticeship, social services, heroic, stoic, void, avoid, devoid, reservoir, avoidable, avoidance, null and void, excess, recess, access, success, princess, process, cession, ancestor, incessant, necessity, cessation.