Random good picture Not show
(1) Leeds is midway between London and Edinburgh.
(2) The city is midway between Edinburgh and London.
(3) The studio is midway between his aunt's old home and his cottage.
(4) When he's midway through, he ticked over.
(5) The hotel is situated midway between the two stations.
(6) She stopped working midway through her pregnancy.
(7) The goal was scored midway through the first half.
(8) He crashed midway through the race.
(9) Leeds scored midway through the first half.
(10) The leading car crashed midway through the tenth lap.
(11) They were denied an obvious penalty before the midway point of the first half.
(12) The story doesn't get interesting till midway through.
(13) It was a passage from midway through Book One.
(14) United took the lead midway through the first half.
(15) Ruidoso is about midway between them.
(16) England's only goal came midway through the second half.
(17) We are situated midway between Weston-super-Mare and Burnham-on-Sea - 3 miles seaside.
(18) The site is midway between the Old City of Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
(19) When I stop midway, he grasps my hand or arm and pushes it toward his feet.
(20) A midway path is chosen between the diverging aspirations of the two factions.
(21) That Mr Lewis still is puffing purposefully midway through his fourth decade ranks as odd on grounds other than his own amazement.
(22) Suspended midway between true creditors and true members they get the worst of both worlds.
(23) Gary Blissett gave Brentford the lead midway through the first half, which was a bad one for the Town defence.
(24) Shares in Popular led gainers midway through trading on the Madrid Stock Exchange.
(25) The two villages are a mile apart, and my house lies midway between them.
(26) Some people go to the state fair to see the livestock, but I prefer the midway.
(27) Since this was one of the central objectives of the Midway operation, it naturally won his complete approval. Sentencedict.com
(28) After a brief discussion of the first-phase operations, the conversation turned to the Midway plan.
(29) And they were unlucky to have hooker Malcolm Thomason carried off with concussion midway through the half.
(30) This option can only be purchased when you pick up the vehicle, not midway through the trip, so map carefully.
More similar words: midwifery, headway, cold war, hardware, hold water, bandwagon, world war, make headway, limited war, groundwater, amid, midget, humid, timid, midst, midday, middle, smidgen, timidly, pyramid, midriff, midnight, midsummer, middleman, formidable, go through fire and water, intimidate, at midnight, middle-class, intimidated.