Random good picture Not show
1. In the gestate so great.
2. Aliens can not gestate on steep slopes.
3. Third, the rites gestate the feelings of moral education.
4. They don't gestate or lactate.
5. Different types of land cultures gestate different economic models and show different homestead relationships, which has different influences on settlement pattern.
6. A group of architects born in 1950 gestate in the bubble economy of 1980s.
7. The academic culture of Zhe Dong gestate them, and the history of developed commercial culture foster them.
8. Young frolicking behaviors not only gestate humor,[sentencedict.com] but also are the original display of humor.
9. Autumn is full of achievement, but we should gestate the new fruitage.
10. Horizon without end, a planet gestate billions of life that still along special orbit peaceful. There's Life Star of Double Stars.
11. A vast amount of stone buildings gestate the characteristic style and features of residential building in Huian coastal areas.
12. The vast territory and abundant resources of China gestate the offspring, and cause the form of the special "ethical collective unconsciousness"—"local complex".
13. Yong frolicking behaviors not only gestate humor, but also are the original display of humor.
14. Technicality and potential economic interest of E-commerce gestate the E-commerce patent.
15. The social background and Mr. Long's assiduous pursuit gestate the best opportunity for the introduce of Imagery Annals.
16. Tengchong is at the southwest of Yunnan province, there are so many particular nature resource and social culture that gestate the traditional settlements in the county.
17. Objective :To explore the influence of metachoresis uterus to gestate and the way to correct.
18. It was in ancient times that the thought of pedagogical pragmatics began to gestate and form.
More similar words: gestation, estate, intestate, real estate, welfare state, income statement, estates general, gestapo, decongestant, gesticulate, state, molestation, stately, deforestation, reforestation, manifestation, police station, reinstate, statement, devastate, interstate, nation-state, head of state, chief of state, state-of-the-art, state of the art, overstatement, state of affairs, understatement, state capitalism.