Synonym: assign, delegate, deputise, deputize, designate. Similar words: deputy, reputed, reputedly, impute, dispute, computer, disputed, microcomputer. Meaning: [dɪ'pjuːt] v. 1. transfer power to someone 2. appoint as a substitute 3. give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person).
Random good picture Not show
1. She deputed the bookkeeping to me while he was away.
2. The Premier deputed the Foreign Minister to act as his deputy.
3. He deputed the running of the department to an assistant.
4. I was deputed for the unpleasant task.
5. I have deputed the accounts to John.
6. A sub-committee was deputed to investigate the claims.
7. She's deputing the organization of the exhibition to Sara.
8. Norman and I were deputed for the unpleasant task.
9. They were deputed to put our views to the assembly.
10. The chairman has deputed his voting power to the vice - chairman.
11. The manager deputed the running of the department to his secretary.
12. The Mu family acted as the part of depute to Ming Dynasty from beginning to end, played the role of a bridge and link in the relationship between Ming Dynasty and Thailand and Laos.
13. He depute the running of the department to an assistant.
14. It is suitable to take "depute doctrine" as the theory basis of directors' duties in our country from the angle of the basic theories of civil law and legislation of our country.
15. Depute To build it, the company is using a new system of suppliers around the world.
16. "I hereby depute you to handle my affairs during my absence, " announced my boss, as he handed me the keys.
17. The depute at the moment revolves around whether other delegates should attend.
18. If you intend to pursue a very flat structure, I would delete the post of Depute Director for modelling purposes.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
19. She came to some definite conclusions about the importance of this post and the requirements of a Depute Head Teacher.
20. The task of keeping them under observation had been deputed to Davout's staff.
21. The royalty also plays an important part in the calculation of compensation amount on depute cases such as infringing trademark right and patent right.
22. Shipowners are required to arrange with qualified seafarer by the ship's seaworthiness. But there always much depute on what is qualified seafarer.
23. In addition, the completed programming has been used to analysis the influence of main-depute powder proportion, ignition delay of depute power and plunger mass on interior performance.
24. Everybody should have different opinions to each, but, do you confirm there are no regret or depute ?
More similar words: deputy, reputed, reputedly, impute, dispute, computer, disputed, microcomputer, keep up, step up, sweep up, republic, sepulcher, repudiate, repugnant, repulsive, Republican, put, keep up with, repudiated, repugnance, repudiation, crepuscular, put out, put up, put off, input, output, put to, put in.