Random good picture Not show
1. We disputed what to do.
2. We disputed with each other on various issues.
3. Your bravery has never been disputed.
4. I disputed with him about it.
5. The results were hotly disputed.
6. The members of the town coucil disputed for hours about whether to build a new museum.
7. The election result was disputed.
8. Ownership of the land is currently being disputed.
9. The issue was hotly disputed in the committee.
10. The lawyer disputed the truth of the witness's statement.
11. These figures have been disputed.
12. Nobody disputed that Davey was clever.
13. The ownership of the land is disputed.
14. The land near the border is disputed ground.
15. What happened next is hotly disputed .
16. The circumstances of her death have been hotly disputed.
17. The lawyers disputed the case before the judge.
18. Fishermen from Bristol disputed fishing rights with the Danes.
19. There was a disputed call in the second set.
20. They disputed over the need for new taxes.
21. The ownership of the restaurant is disputed.
22. The effectiveness of this treatment is still hotly disputed.
23. They disputed how to get the best results.
24. They disputed over how to get the best results.
25. They disputed at great length what they should do.
26. Talks have broken down over the disputed territory.
27. They warred over disputed territory.
28. I disputed with her about the problem.
29. We disputed an advance of the enemy troops.
30. The issue remains hotly disputed.
More similar words: dispute, indisputably, reputed, reputedly, distributed, sputnik, computer, microcomputer, muted, dispel, dispose, display, disperse, dispatch, displace, polluted, executed, dispose of, displease, disparage, disparity, on display, dispossess, predispose, displeased, disposable, convoluted, displeasing, disparaging, dispensable.