Random good picture Not show
1. I like to bathe in the sea.
2. Don't bathe too soon after eating.
3. You must bathe that wound before you bind it up.Sentencedict.com
4. The doctor told him to bathe his eyes twice a day.
5. The nurse told him to bathe his eyes with the lotion.
6. I went for a bathe this morning.
7. Bathe the infected area in a salt solution.
8. I like to bathe regularly.
9. The river is dangerous to bathe in.
10. They went for a bathe before lunch.
11. Bathe the wound and apply a clean dressing.
12. At least 60% of us now bathe or shower once a day.
13. The lamp behind him seems to bathe him in warmth.
14. Fifty soldiers were taking an early morning bathe in a nearby lake.
15. On hot days we often bathe/go bathing in the river.
16. The coach told him to bathe his eyes twice a day.
17. The doctor advised him to bathe in the sun's rays.
18. Do you exercise, bathe, meditate?
19. He didn't bathe, his teeth got loose.
20. She did not flinch when he suggested a bathe.
21. He continued to bathe in a small cascade that lay in the narrows between Goat and its diminutive neighbor, Moss Island.
22. I awake at seven, amazed at myself, and bathe and dress in a bright colour.
23. Dreams don't abandon a painstaking pursuit of the people, as long as you never stop pursuing, you will bathe in the brilliance of the dream.
24. The police have warned the city's inhabitants not to bathe in the polluted river.
25. They are always short of water to drink, much less to bathe in.
26. For super-soft skin, lather on a light body lotion before you bathe.
27. She brought a bowl of water and began to bathe the injured arm.
28. It was quiet as perfume; exquisitely small snowballs melted and formed feathers white enough to bathe in like confetti.
29. Multi-bracketed candelabra placed along the centre helped the sconce torches to bathe the room in light.
30. Because of his disability, he depended on his wife to dress him, feed him and bathe him.
More similar words: bath, baths, bathos, bathtub, bathroom, bathing suit, bat, combat, abate, batch, debate, rebate, acrobat, battery, libation, verbatim, unabated, abattoir, combatant, incubator, celibate, albatross, incubation, probation, reprobate, debatable, sabbatical, exacerbate, masturbate, approbation.