Random good picture Not show
1. The descriptions of sexual abuse are graphic.
2. He insisted on describing his operation in graphic detail while we were eating lunch.
3. The documentary went through all the graphic details of the operation in unsparing detail.
4. The exhibition traces the history of graphic design in America from the 19th century to the present.
5. I'm taking a course in graphic design.
6. He did an MA in graphic design at Manchester.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Art Spiegelman's 'Maus' is a very well-known graphic novel.
8. The book gave a graphic description of the war.
9. John decided to set up as a graphic designer.
10. The book described her sufferings in graphic detail.
11. His illness is described in graphic detail .
12. I can still remember the accident in graphic detail.
13. It can handle even the most complex graphic jobs(sentencedict.com), freeing up your computer for other tasks.
14. You can integrate text with graphics and manipulate graphic images.
15. To xerox is to make copies of graphic material by a dry photocopying process.
16. Then he showed me how to merge the graphic with text on the same screen.
17. The Agriculture Department today released a new graphic to replace the old symbol.
18. These events are a graphic illustration of the fact that their promises cannot be trusted.
19. My London-based graphic design career was firmly on hold.
20. Sparse and graphic; an impressive debut.
21. Ballard, 29, a graphic designer from Stockbridge, Edinburgh.
22. Be warned that the photos contain graphic violent images.
23. Andrea Saenz-Proano, 23, a graphic artist of San Diego.
24. Professional advice on graphic design is valuable.
25. Kerry is a self-employed graphic designer.
26. She received graphic, gruesome death threats.
27. He kept telling us about his operation, in the most graphic detail.
28. When you send an e-mail you can also send a sound or graphic file as an attachment.
29. She kept telling us about her operation, in the most graphic detail.
30. More than a third of directors want more summarised information and want to see it in a more comprehensible, graphic form.
More similar words: demographic, graphite, graph, epigraph, biography, telegraph, autograph, homograph, polygraph, demography, topography, photograph, photographer, photography, stenographer, choreography, bibliography, autobiography, cinematography, philosophical, hieroglyphics, agoraphobia, catastrophically, anthropomorphic, grape, grapple, grapevine, grapefruit, philadelphia, chic.