Random good picture Not show
1. Does cholangiography establish the nature of a biliary stricture?
2. This stricture is one that has been variously repeated in a large number of literary and critical theories in this century.
3. Cholangiography accurately locates the site of a stricture in the biliary tree and radiological features may suggest the presence of malignant disease.
4. Where a malignant cause for the stricture was suspected, this was excluded by endoscopic biopsies and cytological examination.
5. In one case of benign stricture, the endoscopy biopsy specimen was reported as being suspicious for malignancy.
6. Unfortunately he applied the same stricture to himself and some of his works are rather limited.
7. Does he believe this stricture should also apply to lawyers, doctors and dentists?
8. The pathogenesis of benign stricture formation in ulcerative colitis remains uncertain.
9. Four patients had cholestasis and stricture at the time of the first diagnostic procedure.
10. If stricture develops, bouginage will be needed.
11. Objective To evaluate the long-term result of urethral stricture or urethratresia treated with direct vision internal urethrotomy(DVIU).
12. Conclusion Anastomotic stricture and obstruction of ansa intestinalis are the major causes of the reoperation.
13. A straight 10 F endoprosthesis was used in the five patients with a bile duct stricture distal to the stones.
14. Extended follow up is required, to assess the longterm effects, particularly the stricture recurrence rate after final stent removal.
15. Of 69 patients with more than six months follow up, 36 belonged to the corrosive group and 33 had a peptic stricture.
16. Laser treatment can be technically difficult, particularly in patients in whom the endoscope will not pass the stricture.
17. A satisfactory alternative or addition to biliary brush cytology is direct biopsy of the stricture using small forceps under fluoroscopic control.
18. This figure is comparable with the success rate in our peptic stricture patients as well as in several other reports.
19. The dysphagia recurrence rate during follow up was higher in the corrosive than in the peptic stricture group.
20. There is an undocumented belief that these patients have a very high stricture recurrence rate because of extensive oesophageal damage and fibrosis.
21. Indeed, Kirsner etal have reported a case of rectal stricture which reverted to normal once the symptoms had subsided.
22. This patient had a previous left hemi-colectomy with a transverse colon rectal anastomosis for a colonic stricture.
23. Patients presenting with obstructive jaundice caused by bile duct stricture may be managed by either surgery or stenting.
24. Crohn's colitis does not differ very much from ulcerative colitis in this regard, the reported frequency of stricture being 8%.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Conclusions Robot-assisted transperitoneal laparoscopic pyeloplasty is a more effective, more precise and minimally invasive surgical management for UPJ stricture.
26. Mechanical obstruction may require operation for repair of common bile duct stricture or for gallstones.
27. The existence of one kind of multiple-objective programs efficient sets, in which the domination stricture D is a point closed convex cone, is studied, and some relevant properties are discussed.
28. Conclusion In cases of intrahepatic cholelith complicated by bile duct stricture surgery combined with hepatic segmentectomy should be the therapy of choice.
29. Objective To evaluate the long-term curative effects of choledochostomy and hepatocholangioplasty through a isolated jejunum passage on hepatolith complicated by stricture.
30. Objective: To probe into the operative methods and clinical effect of Ni-Ti shape memory alloy stent in treating postoperative urethral stricture of hypospadia.
More similar words: picture, strict, district, strictly, restrict, structure, constrict, restriction, be strict with, infrastructure, boa constrictor, lecture, tincture, puncture, fracture, juncture, conjecture, acupuncture, manufacture, structural, architecture, manufacturer, manufactured, agriculture, dictum, nocturne, nocturnal, trick, metric, triceps.