Random good picture Not show
1) Start each paragraph on a new line.
2) Each paragraph begins on a new line.
3) The first paragraph has to be redone.
4) The author mentioned it in the previous paragraph.
5) We usually indent the first line of a paragraph.
6) Read the second paragraph, please.
7) Love is a dashed line, we in different paragraph.
8) The editor omitted the third paragraph from the article.
9) Each new paragraph should be indented about two centimetres from the margin.
10) The paragraph is rendered ambiguous by the writer's careless use of pronouns.
11) Three lines of the first paragraph were underscored in red ink.
12) The editor deleted the last paragraph .
13) Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
14) You'll find the last paragraph extremely apropos.
15) Read from book, starting at the second paragraph.
16) Excepting the last paragraph, the book is finished.
17) The second paragraph relates to the situation in Scotland.
18) The writer expanded one sentence into a paragraph.
19) The first line of each paragraph should be indented.
20) He condensed the paragraph into one line.
21) In your final paragraph, sum up your argument.
22) Later, he inserted another paragraph into his will.
23) See paragraph 15 of the handbook.
24) There's a paragraph on the matter in the paper.
25) I read through the first paragraph again.
26) I'd like to direct your attention to paragraph four.
27) How would you take this paragraph?
28) He reworked the first paragraph time and again.
29) It will be clearer if you delete the last paragraph.
30) Can you pick out the three deliberate mistakes in this paragraph?
More similar words: graph, graphic, fragrant, epigraph, graphite, fragrance, biography, homograph, telegraph, polygraph, autograph, demography, topography, photograph, paragon, photography, demographic, stenographer, photographer, bibliography, choreography, disparage, autobiography, paraplegic, cinematography, disparaging, disparagement, a grand, vagrant, diagram.