Random good picture Not show
(1) A most important tool is cartography.
(2) This is the sharp end of modern cartography, a revolution in processing geographic data for practical uses.
(3) Digital cartography promised a more efficient and flexible way of doing this kind of work.
(4) In this chapter, hardware for automated cartography has been described.
(5) It is a book about cartography, archaeology, anthropology and several other things, as well as exploration and imperial lust.
(6) The effect of computer mapping techniques on traditional cartography has already been considerable.
(7) Map projection is the basis of cartography.
(8) Engineering cartography is a subject characteristic of practice.
(9) The design has the alternately cartography the function.
(10) The application and development of urban digital cartography are discussed with urban 1∶500 digital areo - photogrammetry.
(11) Gis support, try to use it to access cartography complete source code, has been tested.
(12) Consequently, an automatic map generalization method for cartography was put forward.
(13) The polyline is one basic cartography factor to express the lineal spatial entity in vector GIS.
(14) He used the scientific cartography method and latitude and the end of the five continents.
(15) A computer-aided cartography system for surface mine survey is proposed.
(16) A map projection is any method used in cartography to represent the two-dimensional curved surface of the earth or other body on a plane.
(17) Abstract: The application and development of urban digital cartography are discussed with urban 1∶500 digital areo - photogrammetry.
(18) From the late 1730s he began to develop a more ambitious career in cartography.
(19) In this chapter the hardware and software aspects of automated cartography are described.
(20) The production of block diagrams and other representations of spatial data in graphical form is also part of automated cartography.
(21) Based on thiseognition, the authors suggest a division of branches of cartography.
(22) Computer technology, along with automation technology, has created new ways for the development of cartography.
(23) On the most basic level, GIS is used as computer cartography, i . e . mapping.
(24) The extraction of contour lines from Grid DEM is a primary function in computer - cartography ad GIS.
(25) J . H . Lambert initiated a new epoch in the theoretical cartography.
(26) Annotation is an important part to express map information in GIS and CAC (Computer aided cartography). Sentencedict.com
(27) The model has the same character that it is constant coefficient formula. It is a new developed approach which are suitable for data processing of computer surveying, computer cartography, GIS etc.
(28) Based on the sum-up of the pilot teaching reform on Highway and City Roads specialties discussion is made on the Highway Engineering Cartography curriculum reform and given the measures.
(29) This paper systematically discusses the developing trend of the international cartography, the newest progress of cartography in Cina and the prospects for the future.
(30) The Nobel Prize in Literature 2010 was awarded to Mario Vargas Llosa "for his cartography of structures of power and his trenchant images of the individual's resistance, revolt, and defeat".
More similar words: photography, cinematography, autograph, biography, photograph, demography, topography, photographer, bibliography, choreography, autobiography, homograph, stenographer, demographic, graph, carton, cartoon, rotogravure, graphic, epigraph, graphite, paragraph, polygraph, telegraph, diaphysis, near to, start off, start on, program, agoraphobia.