Random good picture Not show
(1) Take the short cut across the fields.
(2) We can gain some time if we cut across this field.
(3) We'll get there quicker if we cut across the fields.
(4) He cut across the fields so as not to be late.
(5) They cut across the fields.
(6) If we cut across the field, it'll save time.
(7) Her loud voice cut across their conversation.
(8) Let's cut across the field.
(9) His ideas cut across mine on the subject.
(10) Domestic violence seems to cut across most social divisions.
(11) When he voted,he cut across party lines.
(12) There is a short cut across the field.
(13) Her loud voice cut across the conversation.
(14) You can take a short cut across the field.
(15) I usually cut across the park on my way home. Sentencedict.com
(16) The general manager's speech cut across what he had said before.
(17) We want to cut across lines of race, sex and religion.
(18) He decided to cut across the Heath, through Greenwich Park.
(19) I took a short cut across the field to get to school.
(20) The sound of the fire alarm cut across his attempt to explain.
(21) I usually cut across/through the park on my way home.
(22) After all, it cut across class.
(23) It cut across her child's world.
(24) Status groups can also cut across class divisions.
(25) Man things were regular and patterned, and cut across the contours of the country and the flow of things.
(26) First, they cut across industry lines, a diversity suggesting that member companies will perform different roles within the alliances.
(27) Ramsey the Liberal politician had ideas of democracy which cut across this benevolent dictatorship.
(28) Like microelectronics, biotechnology is one of those unique, so called generic, technologies which cut across traditional boundaries between industrial sectors.
(29) The provincial boundaries established by the Colebrooke-Cameron Reforms were deliberately designed to cut across traditional political and ethnic lines.
(30) Indeed the Bains Report advocated the use of programme teams which cut across the traditional departmental structure of local government.