Random good picture Not show
1. We landed with a loud bump.
2. Can you feel the bump on my head?
3. Be careful you don't bump your head.
4. They will probably bump you off anyway!
5. Mind you don't bump your head on the low ceiling.
6. Her bicycle hit a bump in the road and threw her off.
7. The distributors will probably bump up the price of the software when the next version is released.
8. The truck hit a bump and bounced.
9. How did you get that bump on your forehead?
10. Small children often cry after a minor bump.
11. He got a nasty bump on the head.
12. She tripped and went down with a bump.
13. She tripped over the bump on the sidewalk.
14. Rose fell,(sentencedict.com) landing with a bump.
15. We hit a bump and the car swerved.
16. He got a nasty bump on his head.
17. A bump swells on the road.
18. They bump up their prices in the summer months.
19. The car shook as it went over a bump.
20. He fell to the ground with a bump.
21. We heard a bump in the next room.
22. We heard a bump from the next room.
23. I heard a bump in the next room.
24. His head was heaving with a bump at once.
25. They planned to bump off the mobster.
26. The two children collided with a bump.
27. The car hit a bump on the road.
28. The passengers felt a violent bump as the plane landed.
29. In the dim light he couldn't see clearly and ran bump into a tree.
30. Life is a roller coaster. You can scream every time you hit a bump,(Sentencedict.com) or you can throw your hands up and enjoy the ride.