Random good picture Not show
1. The playing field is a large oval.
2. The leaves are long and almost oval.
3. There are many oval stones at the bottom of the stream.
4. The handle is oval in shape.
5. The shape of the earth is an oval.
6. Our table is oval in shape.
7. The plant has oval green leaves marbled with brownish-purple.
8. The President delivered his speech from the Oval Office.
9. The mirror is oval.
10. That must be the oval unroofed amphitheater in Rome. It was basically a stadium with comprehensive functions.
11. The clock stands on an oval marble base, enclosed by a glass dome.
12. Silver-plated photograph frames; oval; rectangular.
13. The Oval Office still smells like fresh paint.
14. When Bush came to the Oval Office, the abortion pill had been approved for the market.
15. Talking as a fan myself I prefer the Oval to Windsor as a venue for atmosphere and pitch quality.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Their faces, stylised with oval, almond eyes and red lips, were disconcerting.
17. A unique oval aft cockpit is dry and protected when sailing and is an excellent area for dining in port.
18. Some one hit the down button and the Oval once again began its forty-foot descent into the earth.
19. Her oval face with its large dark eyes and high forehead was set on a long, graceful neck.
20. The oral shield is oval to rounded pentagonal with the distal edge fringed by granules or low spinelets.
21. They are often oval, especially when they are floating on or near the water-surface[sentencedict.com], especially in shallow tanks.
22. Here the hollow handle is oval in shape, has a pointed finial, and is divided into five equal segments.
23. The elongated, slightly oval hummock could hardly be called a grave, more a burial mound.
24. No one could have asked for a better final lap over the 1. 527-mile oval at Homestead, Fla.
25. Waves of this same hair swept around the back of Gyggle's head, from coast to coast of his oval face.
26. But, he says, he could not swop places in his favourite bar for the White House Oval Office.
27. How difficult, they reasoned, could a straight quarter-mile be compared to driving 500 miles on an oval track?
28. Fold ends up and over crab mixture, forming an oval.
29. Those are the personal standards of reference that Dole would bring to policy decisions in the Oval Office.
30. To shape the generous indentation, the wood was taken out gradually with a deep oval gouge.
More similar words: removal, approval, on approval, movable, innovative, innovation, cardiovascular, vale, naval, valid, value, rival, valley, valiant, invalid, arrival, medieval, validity, evaluate, survival, interval, valuable, unrivaled, evaluation, equivalent, invalidate, convalesce, ambivalent, equivalence, ambivalence.