Random good picture Not show
(1) She filled her mug with orange juice.
(2) He was so thirsty that he drank a mug of milk.
(3) There's nothing like curling up with a mug of tea and a good book.
(4) She sipped some lukewarm coffee from her mug.
(5) She scooped out some sugar from the mug.
(6) He's such a mug, he believes everything she tells him.
(7) He washed up his mug and put it back on the shelf.
(8) This mug has a chip in it.
(9) He likes to have a mug of cocoa before bed .
(10) Craig got up and poured himself a mug of soup.
(11) He's a mug as far as women are concerned.
(12) He picked up his mug and blew off the steam.
(13) He managed to get his ugly mug on the telly.
(14) He took the mug of coffee with a murmur of thanks.
(15) He has a mug of cocoa before bed.
(16) The mug clattered against her teeth.
(17) Mug up as much as you can about the country before your trip.
(18) The mug tipped over, spilling hot coffee everywhere.
(19) You just need to mug up a few details.
(20) Something scared him. Probably your ugly mug !
(21) She took a slurp from her mug.
(22) I've got to mug up my History before tomorrow's exam.
(23) I never want to see his ugly mug again.
(24) What an ugly mug!
(25) Steam rose from her mug of cocoa.
(26) She poured hot water into the mug.
(27) "I feel I've really earned this, " she said, taking up her mug of tea. Sentencedict.com
(28) He allowed a fine patina of old coffee to develop around the inside of the mug.
(29) I was walking out to my car when this guy tried to mug me.
(30) He ran his finger around the rim of the mug.
More similar words: mugger.