Random good picture Not show
1. Some parts of the country fell into rebel hands.
2. Parts of California seem like paradise to me.
3. The city compares favourably with other parts of Brazil.
4. His book was in parts written in verse.
5. The worker bathed machine parts in the oil.
6. The workers partition a room into three parts.
7. He works for a company that manufactures car parts.
8. Home-made parts are being substituted for imported ones.
9. The company produces mechanical parts for airplane engines.
10. Wheat is grown in various parts of the.
11. parts of the book are interesting.
12. The newly published booklet breaks down into three parts.
13. The most important parts, the flowers, rarely fossilise.
14. Britain colonized many parts of Africa.
15. Parts of the forest are still dense and inaccessible.
16. French is spoken in many parts of the world.
17. There will be rain in all parts tomorrow.
18. They cannibalized damaged planes for the parts.
19. Families were evacuated to safer parts of the city.
20. Many parts of an aircraft are riveted together.
21. Lubricate all moving parts with grease.
22. They came from all parts of the country.
23. Some parts of the report could be misinterpreted.
24. Colonists from Europe populated many parts of the Americas.
25. The bones and muscles are parts of the mechanism of the body.
26. The car parts themselves are not expensive,(sentencedict.com/parts.html) it's the labour that costs the money.
27. All the parts of the sculpture have to be welded together.
28. I've knocked around in most parts of the world in my time.
29. He hoked up a film with parts of an old story and some love scenes.
More similar words: part and parcel, fits and starts, part, party, apart, depart, in part, impart, partly, partner, partial, spartan, set apart, repartee, particle, partially, partisan, impartial, apart from, departure, apartment, take apart, on the part of, take part in, depart from, multiparty, compartment, third party, particular, counterpart.