Random good picture Not show
(1) The book has 100 pages of closely printed text.
(2) The newspaper printed a denial of the untrue story.
(3) It was printed in lower case.
(4) This weekly is printed every Friday.
(5) A hundred volumes of his poems were printed.
(6) This sentence is printed in italics.
(7) The newspaper printed the full text of the interview.
(8) Dictionaries are usually printed on thin paper.
(9) Each card is printed with a different message.
(10) Make any necessary corrections before the text is printed.
(11) Do you want your address printed at the top of the letter?
(12) The newsletter was printed towards the end of June in readiness for mailing.
(13) The mark of a man's shoe was clearly printed in the mud.
(14) Text and graphics are printed at 300 dots per inch.
(15) Prices start at ￡13.95 a metre for printed cotton.
(16) This dictionary is magnificently printed and tastefully appareled. Sentencedict.com
(17) The book is beautifully printed on good quality paper.
(18) The printed libretto was handsomely got up.
(19) The leaflets will be printed on recycled paper.
(20) The author's name was printed below the title.
(21) It is printed on recycled paper.
(22) Her new novel will be printed tomorrow.
(23) of the book have been printed.
(24) The book is printed in three different coloured inks.
(25) The computer malfunctioned and printed out the wrong data.
(26) It was accidentally printed under the wrong byline.
(27) The menus are printed on prettily illustrated cards.
(28) The advertisement was a single printed sheet.
(29) They printed 30 000 copies of the book.
(30) The moral offen - sive remarks in the book had to be expurgated before it could be printed.
More similar words: print, enter into, interested, acquainted, integrated, disappointed, at regular intervals, principal, offspring, principle, spring up, sprinkle, enterprise, haunted, talented, intent, intend, contested, presented, tormented, undaunted, intrinsic, labyrinth, free enterprise, interim, painter, integer, intense, intercom, in tears.