Random good picture Not show
1. She chucked the mouldy potatoes in the dustbin.
2. Let's get rid of this mouldy old furniture.
3. Strawberries go mouldy very quickly.
4. There's something in the fridge that smells mouldy.
5. All he gave me was a mouldy old 50p.
6. We had a mouldy holiday it rained every day.
7. The city's museums are filled with mouldy old collections.
8. Don't eat that! It's mouldy. It's gone off!
9. She chucked the mouldy potatoes in the litterbin.
10. They've given us a pretty mouldy pay increase this year.
11. The bread's gone mouldy.
12. Why don't the buried nuts go mouldy or rot?
13. Throw that bread away. It's gone mouldy.
14. Half stale buns and mouldy meat.
15. Rab not so smart, the mouldy meat.
16. The pocket's all stained and that's mouldy too.
17. Green grass sprouted from the mouldy, neglected thatched roofs.
18. This pizza's so old it's gone mouldy!
19. Remember too, that a nut going mouldy in air has room for the mould to show as fibres or a crust.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. I was fed up with the yucky mouldy silicone round the edge and reckoned a proper job should be done on it.
21. If left, these tend to go mouldy, so tip them out each day.
22. We looked at some mouldy bread and started to wonder how the mould first got there.
23. Oranges can be kept for a long time without going mouldy.
24. The occasional burst of singing wafts up through the yellow leaves, mixed with the mouldy astringent smell of rotting apples.
25. Lastly, air vents were provided in the walls of barns to prevent the crops inside from becoming mouldy.
26. There were dozens of empty tins too, soup and baked beans, all mixed together with dozens of mouldy bread wrappers.
27. Any nuts they leave in their feed box eventually go mouldy.
28. All there was in the fridge was a piece of mouldy cheese and some tomatoes.
29. On the tray were a jug of tepid water, a plate of raw bloody meat and two mouldy lemons.
30. All the furniture in it hung from the ceiling by long mouldy ropes and did not quite touch the ground.
More similar words: mould, smoulder, would, could, should, shoulder, soul, foul, joule, heart and soul, mouse, mourn, by fair means or foul, armour, mount, rumour, mousse, mourner, famous, clamour, paramour, enormous, mourning, venomous, amount to, mountain, enamoured, dismount, anonymous, surmount.