Synonym: beat, flog, lace, lash, paddle, pummel, spank, strap, strike, thrash. Similar words: hip, chip, which, whither, whisper, while, white, ownership. Meaning: [hwɪp /w-] n. 1. an instrument with a handle and a flexible lash that is used for whipping 2. a legislator appointed by the party to enforce discipline 3. a dessert made of sugar and stiffly beaten egg whites or cream and usually flavored with fruit 4. (golf) the flexibility of the shaft of a golf club 5. a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object. v. 1. beat severely with a whip or rod 2. defeat thoroughly 3. thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash 4. strike as if by whipping 5. whip with or as if with a wire whisk 6. subject to harsh criticism.
Random good picture Not show
2. The cruel man lashed the horse with his whip.
3. Whip the ingredients into a smooth paste.
4. He was striking his dog with his whip.
5. I can easily whip up an omelette.
6. He thrashed the horse with his whip.
7. He cracked the whip and the horse leapt forward.
8. The driver's whip snapped and our carriage ran fast.
9. What should I whip up for dinner?
10. She lashed the horses mercilessly with her long whip.
11. I can easily whip up an omelet.
12. The dog cringed at the sight of the whip.
13. He was given 30 lashes of the whip.
14. I had a riding whip with me and I rushed at the fellow and fairly laced into him.
15. She criticized the government for trying to whip up anti-German prejudice.
16. Their opponents had the whip hand and it was useless to resist.
17. A good speaker can whip the crowd into a fever of excitement.
18. I can whip round to your place after work and collect the papers that I need for tomorrow.
19. He continually cracked his whip and shouted at the mule.
20. The circus manager snapped his whip.
21. The driver pointed with his whip.
22. He urged the horse on with a whip.
23. The carter flipped at the horse with his whip.
24. He cracked his whip and galloped off.
25. At his belt he carried a rawhide whip.
26. Could you whip the cream for me?
27. The cruel master beat his slaves mercilessly with a whip.
28. The racer lashed the horse across the back with a whip.sentencedict .com
29. The dog groveled before his master when he saw the whip.
30. The dog grovelled before his master when he saw the whip.
More similar words: hip, chip, which, whither, whisper, while, white, ownership, meanwhile, membership, leadership, the White House, after a while, partnership, citizenship, scholarship, once in a while, championship, relationship.