Similar words: under, under way, founder, undergo, fall under, undermine, understand, undertake.
Random good picture Not show
1. This policy had repeatedly come under strong criticism on Capitol Hill.
2. Swimming pools usually come under 'leisure centres' in the telephone directory.
3. The company has come under intense scrutiny because of its environmental record.
4. The proposals come under three main headings.
5. What heading does this come under?
6. Television newsreaders come under enormous strain.
7. Their activities have come under police scrutiny.
8. Foreign policy has come under close scrutiny recently.
9. All politicians come under attack for their views.
10. Our armies have come under heavy bombardment.
11. His directorship has come under fierce attack.
12. What word does this idiom come under?
13. Analysts expect the pound to come under pressure .
14. The army has come under attack by separatists.
15. Refugees had come under attack from federal troops.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. These drugs come under the heading of non-medical substances.
17. She's come under intense pressure to change her mind.
18. The prisons now come under central government control.
19. The school's controversial methods have come under examination by the local authority.
20. His entire collection will come under the hammer at next week's sale.
21. The company has come under fierce attack for its decision to close the factory.
22. The health minister has come under fire from all sides.
23. The government has come under attack over the new bill.
24. The government has come under attack from all sides for cutting education spending.
25. The school has come under attack for failing to encourage bright pupils.
26. Playground guidelines come under the Department of Health and Safety.
27. The Government's record will be subjected to/come under scrutiny in the weeks before the election.
28. The government has come under mounting criticism in the press.
29. The government has come under fire for its decision to close the mines.
30. What heading does the subject on the common share of information resources come under?
More similar words: under, under way, founder, undergo, fall under, undermine, understand, undertake, underlying, under control, undergraduate, come up, come up to, come up with, wander, tender, render, gender, offender, commander, reminder, defender, wanderlust, come round, independent, independence, come home, round and round, index, fund.