Random good picture Not show
(1) The job applicant must have good verbal skills.
(2) The successful applicant will assist the publicity manager.
(3) The applicant was irredeemably incompetent. Sentencedict.com
(4) Not every applicant had a degree.
(5) He looked the applicant up and down.
(6) The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills.
(7) He was the hundredth applicant for the job.
(8) The successful applicant will have experience in project management.
(9) The applicant must file a written application to the court.
(10) The successful applicant will be working closely with our international staff.
(11) The applicant has experience in teaching and, more relevantly, in industry.
(12) Each applicant is asked to supply a portfolio of work at interview.
(13) The applicant was so choked with excitement at the acceptance notification that he could hardly bring out a goodbye.
(14) The successful applicant for the position will be a well-motivated self-starter who has excellent communication skills.
(15) The committee say they will consider/judge each applicant on his or her own merits.
(16) The successful applicant for this job must be able to multitask.
(17) The job advertisement stipulates that the applicant must have three years' experience.
(18) Upon a negative decision, the applicant loses the protection offered by Belgian law.
(19) An unsuccessful applicant could appeal to the regional committee.
(20) The first applicant was recommended by a friend of the boss.
(21) On the other side of each desk, the applicant sits in a large, heavily padded, executive-type swivel chair.
(22) Where an applicant is convicted, the licensing board may refuse to consider the application with which the conviction was concerned.
(23) The applicant sought permission to enter the United Kingdom as a visitor for one week.
(24) The successful applicant will be required to provide academic stimulus and leadership in the Department of Political Science.
(25) The entire metropolitan center possessed a high and mighty air calculated to overawe and abash the common applicant.
(26) After a long discussion, they decided in favour of the younger applicant.
(27) For example, in one case, an employer refused to hire a visually impaired applicant for the position of research analyst.
(28) I had the go-ahead last week-end and I interviewed the fourth applicant this morning.
(29) In the event the proposed interview was postponed, to allow the applicant a change of legal representation.
(30) This judgment has to be made before the executive act of securing the suitable accommodation for the applicant can be performed.
More similar words: applicably, applicable, application, supplication, appliance, replica, implicate, replicate, duplicate, triplicate, complicated, implicated, complication, implication, inexplicable, supplies, supplier, apple, apply, apply for, apply to, applaud, grapple, explicit, implicit, supplant, accomplice, duplicity, complicity, duplicitous.