Random good picture Not show
1. To try to cut down on internecine warfare, Mr Florio oversaw annual meetings at which he encouraged publishers to work together.
2. But as we contemplate these bitter internecine struggles we should not be too unsympathetic or complacent.
3. It is engaged in internecine warfare over the general provision of indemnity insurance for investors.
4. The internecine struggles over budgeting between the services is as intense as the battles between defence and social welfare programmes.
5. Then in 1967 he stumbled on the bizarre internecine warfare of the genes that we shall meet in chapter 4.
6. The Babylonian story begins with an internecine battle between the gods of the sweet and salt-water oceans and their offspring.
7. Unseemly, internecine brawls, however, will be more likely to result in some form of state regulation.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Proponents blamed internecine warfare among term-limits supporters for the setback.
9. Yet over the years internecine warfare has played an important role in shaping the Republican Party.
10. Semi - final Wang Hao with the Gelinka internecine strife , Malone will have encountered the Pohl.
11. Strife was internecine during the next fortnight.
12. Marx foresaw constant internecine warfare among capitalists, resulting in and fewer controlling vaster and vaster empires.
13. The internecine strife was caused by a shortage of food.
14. It may lead to an internecine situation if Chinese language teaching and literature teaching were interblend into one subject.
15. The whole episode has drawn attention again to internecine strife in the ruling party.
16. Vicky, Robby and I were very unlike one another in character[sentencedict.com], and that only served to exacerbate our internecine struggles.
17. The U.S. Middle East peace effort ran into the buzz saw of Hamas-Fatah internecine strife combined with a Palestinian inability to abandon the narrative of victimhood and vilification of Israel.
18. S. Middle East peace effort ran into the buzz saw of Hamas-Fatah internecine strife combined with a Palestinian inability to abandon the narrative of victimhood and vilification of Israel.
19. The strike with acerb contradictory conflict, massive capital, shut out, make both sides of capital internecine.
20. Take the concern that metaphysical one - sided point of view observes and treats both, can cause internecine.
21. During the past few days, several posters were put up by unknown people in Kachin State alleging that Gun Maw had been killed during internecine fighting among the KIA leadership.
22. Their activities turn all too quickly into a theoretical, nit-picking discussion about politically correct language, complete with internecine feuds between different lobbies.
23. When they realize they face extremity, the victims will take an internecine measure to help them.
More similar words: Internet, internal, internship, alternative medicine, international, internalization, eastern europe, wintery, intercom, interim, painter, interact, intermit, interest, interior, interval, intervene, in terms of, interview, interject, interplay, enter into, interrupt, interfere, intercede, intercept, interpret, interlude, interested, intercessor.