Random good picture Not show
181. They are often more of a blockage to communication than a channel.
182. Many are still prescribing calcium channel blockers, which increase the risk of death.
183. He probably also knew that Banister had offered to channel cash from the New Orleans rackets to maintain the team of shooters.
184. Verapamil, a slow calcium channel blocker minimises cellular injury resulting from calcium influx into cells during hypoxia or ischaemia.
185. The bill includes proposals for a new television channel, three new national commercial radio channels and numerous local services.
186. That would introduce a bias toward heart trouble among calcium channel blocker users.
187. The seventy-one-year-old steel cantilever span narrows down to two lanes as it crosses a channel that connects the Gulf to the Mississippi.
More similar words: tunnel, personnel, manner, planner, change, chance, merchant, mechanic, exchange, by chance, mechanism, more often than not, changeable, mechanical, take a chance, in exchange for, unchangeable, hand in hand, panel, routinely, runner, winner, connect, cannot, wanna, annual, connection, cannot help, annually, announce.