Similar words: carrying, carrying capacity, ID card, worrying, carry, carry out, carry off, carry on.
Random good picture Not show
1. One of them is a card-carrying ecology freak.
2. My brother's a card-carrying member of the Communist Party.
3. I've been a card-carrying member of the Labour party for five years.
4. For twenty-two years he was a card-carrying Communist, an activist in the cadre of the party.
5. George Spachtholz has been a proud, card-carrying member of the Loyal Order of the Moose for 45 years.
6. As a card-carrying member of the Wilderness Society, I do not advocate less pristine forest.
7. And Magruder really was a card-carrying bicycle freak who had even ridden his 10-speed to the White House every day.
8. That man is a card-carrying idiot.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. My sister's a card-carrying member of the Republican Party.
10. He is a card-carrying educator.
11. Willy-nilly, we are all card-carrying citizens of the One Earth.
12. How many of the extra women on the list are card-carrying members of the Conservative party?
13. "They probably do not have the chance to entangle like a ' card-carrying ' polymer would do, " Jaeger said. "The molecules are anchored to the gold particles, but only on one end.
14. But now I had no spares left and that's simply not acceptable for a card-carrying geek.
More similar words: carrying, carrying capacity, ID card, worrying, carry, carry out, carry off, carry on, carry through, carry coals to Newcastle, trying, frying, drying up, carrot, card, scarred, carrier, carrousel, carriage, discard, carriageway, postcard, cardinal, card game, on the cards, report card, credit card, house of cards, cardiovascular, carping.