Random good picture Not show
5. An ounce is one sixteenth of a pound.
6. An ounce of sugar has about 100 calories.
7. She hasn't an ounce of common sense.
8. If only my father had possessed an ounce of business sense.
9. An ounce in liquid measure is different from an ounce in dry measure.
10. If you had an ounce of sense you wouldn't believe him!
11. It is sold by ounce.
12. She summoned up every ounce of strength she possessed.
13. He has used up the last ounce of oil.
14. There's not an ounce of truth in her story.
15. I spent every ounce of energy trying to hide.
16. There's not an ounce of truth in his story.
17. He hasn't an ounce of common sense.
18. If you had an ounce of sense, you'd never have agreed to help him.
19. His body was all muscle, with not an ounce of fat.
20. Every ounce of attention was focused on our common goal.
21. He poured in every ounce of power but couldn't make it.
22. If he's got an ounce of common sense, he'll realise that this project is bound to fail.
23. An ounce of performance is worth pounds of promises. Mae West
24. Hardly an ounce of flesh anywhere.
26. I'd been losing about a pound a week on my diet(sentencedict .com), but recently I've plateaued and haven't lost an ounce.
27. Michelle will also spin a customer's wool fleece to specification at a cost of $2.25 an ounce.
28. In early trading in Hong Kong yesterday, gold was quoted at $368.20 an ounce.
29. This way rather a lot of calories can be consumed; the chart gives the number of calories per ounce of dried fruit.
30. A new-born baby will gain weight at around one ounce per day.
More similar words: bounce, flounce, announce, denounce, pronounce, announced, pronounced, announcement, mispronounce, council, uncertain, uncertainty, countenance, round and round, preponderance of evidence, uncut, hunch, bunch, punch, lunch, munch, uncle, paunch, crunch, uncanny, uncouth, launch, unclear, adjunct, uncured.