Random good picture Not show
1. A porcupine is covered with prickles.
2. Or the do-probe-me inaccessibility of a porcupine.
3. But this porcupine had no scratch on its belly; it had been attacked at the front end instead.
4. Puffers Closely related to the porcupine fish are the puffers.
5. There is a philosophy parable, call philosophy of porcupine.
6. The hunter seized a porcupine.
7. Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
8. The pectinate quills of the porcupine are barbed.
9. Long sharp stiff spine of a porcupine.
10. The porcupine is larger than a pig.
11. Research at the Porcupine Abyssal Plain Sustained Observatory site was supported by the European Union and the Natural Environment Research Council of the United Kingdom.
12. A little porcupine made a house by the side of the river.
13. The Porcupine caribou herd grazes near Beaufort Lagoon in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
14. Porcupine gets mittens. Rabbit gets a new vest. Blue Jay gets a bonnet .
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Any of several spiny animals, such as the porcupine that are similar to the hedgehog.
16. One of the sharp hollow spines of a porcupine or hedgehog.
17. One spaniel charged a porcupine five times — with a cost to remove the quills at $250 per poke. Another dog had buckshot removed from its hindquarters.
18. Whenever there's prickly situation, this dandruff - laden porcupine is sure to be far, far away.
19. Oh my god! Porcupine and Fish has fallen in love!
20. Similar dramatic year-to-year changes were observed at Porcupine Abyssal Plain, where they were linked to changes in both the quantity and type of food reaching the seafloor.
21. And there, just in front of this cave, lifeless and on its back, lay a young porcupine.
22. One of the stars of Jane's collection was this porcupine fish, which probably came from the Tropics.
23. Gary is wearing a pair of jeans, a buckskin jacket decorated with porcupine quills, and his elaborate necklace.
24. Soon afterwards a gold rush developed to an area known as the Porcupine gold-fields.
25. The Assiniboin cleaned their pipes with pointed sticks decorated with porcupine quills, which they carried stuck in their hair.
26. For the sake of morale, I had to get back to the people who were waiting for us in Porcupine.
27. Some describe it as a red-eyed E. look-alike with porcupine quills running down his spine.
28. Here the spikes can become enormous quills - those of the great crested porcupine are as long as 20 inches.
29. Where he had touched her her scalp was prickling like a porcupine.
30. In Maine, the most commonly counted roadkill species is the North American porcupine.