Random good picture Not show
1. Thus no-action should not interpret as stagnancy. It should be meant no arming, no hostility, modesty, humbleness, amiableness to people.
2. Have you been in stagnancy before and how did you deal with it?
3. Life of human extending artificially is called stagnancy which infringes the law of the Nature.
4. System stagnancy is an important reason for the backwardness of Shangrao' s economy. The utility of the post - advantages should be based on a well-arranged system.
5. When I'm in a state of stagnancy, I'll get a sense of what's making me stagnate.
6. What caused this stagnancy is an issue for us to ponder over.
7. Objective: The study relieving Qi Stagnancy modus treat menstruation front of fretting depression clinical curative effect.
8. Career plateau is a conception that describes the stagnancy of one's career development.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. Economy therefore went out of the trouble of stagnancy from President Jimmy Carter's age.
10. Chapter 4, network imbalance, information failure and stagnancy of innovation.
11. Removal rates of nitrogen and phosphorus by different types of constructed wetland treating irrigation drainage water in the period of growth stagnancy of vegetation were studied.
12. Withstand high temperatures hold the key to sunshine, but the sun can not walk obediently stagnancy .
13. Municipal water has an advantage in that it is constantly moving, keeping fresh and avoiding stagnancy .
14. Yin bright, blood loss-less, not set by circulating never can lead to blood stasis. Therefore, Qi venae stagnancy Diabetes is a major disease pathogenesis.
15. Firstly, this paper analyzes the Change process of Zhengzhou city since the beginning of the 20th Century, that is, the stage of stagnancy, starting, expansion, accelerating etc.
16. The second phase, from 1949 to 1976, the centralized development and stagnancy period for Chinese native logo design.
17. In general, the long term control policy of Chinese government caused the stagnancy of Chinese corporate bond market .
18. Aiming at the large time delay in network communication, an asynchronous invoking method to eliminate the stagnancy of Web interface is given.
19. Objective: to observe the condition of blood rheology and the change of blood-fat in the patients with coronary heart disease of phlegm-stagnancy-type compared with those without phlegm stagnancy.
20. All these elements not only lead to the long-term stagnancy of Chinese feudal economy, more seriously, but obstruct the civil capital advancing into a self-organized main body of the market.
21. In the course of developing Chinese futures market, both stagnancy and flourish on it attribute to the different legal environment of the present from the past.
22. House number two gives a feeling of calm, joy, and beauty whereas house number one gives a feeling of chaos, depression and stagnancy.
23. The stagnated fire is consist of three important elements: evil qi, yang qi and stagnancy.
24. Neither the theory nor the practice can break through the two separate circles of cities and countryside, which causes serious stagnancy in the construction of the rural social welfare system.
25. As a part of public library cause in China, the development of country library is imbalanced and stagnancy seriously for the sake of management system and other factors.
More similar words: stagnant, stagnate, pregnancy, magnanimous, magnanimity, tenancy, repugnance, magna carta, poignant, pregnant, repugnant, malignant, indignant, indignantly, stag, fancy, stage, a stage, upstage, hostage, stagger, vibrancy, finance, penance, staggered, staggering, at this stage, financial, resonance, ordinance.