Random good picture Not show
1. The explosion was almost simultaneous with the announcement.
2. They grabbed each other's hands in simultaneous panic.
3. There were several simultaneous explosions in different cities.
4. There will be a simultaneous translation in English and Chinese.
5. The theatre will provide simultaneous translation in both English and Chinese.
6. There were several simultaneous attacks by the rebels.
7. Simultaneous translation into English is available to delegates.
8. The two simultaneous shots sounded like one.
9. I could never do simultaneous equations.
10. We need a simultaneous interpreter.
11. The speeches will be broadcast live,(http://sentencedict.com) with simultaneous translation into English.
12. There will be simultaneous transmission of the concert on TV and radio.
13. I can speak French, but simultaneous translation is beyond my capabilities .
14. The withdrawal of British troops should be simultaneous with that of US forces.
15. Any ceasefire would be simultaneous with the withdrawal of US forces.
16. Up to twenty users can have simultaneous access to the system.
17. Simultaneous popping of corks and champagne all round.
18. The simultaneous presentation continued, two writhing nudes on the stage, two thrashing nudes on the screen.
19. What is needed is three simultaneous negotiations that I plan to undertake: One is to convince Congress to pay our arrears.
20. Including simultaneous translation booths, matched sound systems and theatre standard lighting capable of handling the most complex conference productions.
21. Mr Yeltsin insists simultaneous balloting could create a dangerous power vacuum.
22. Three simultaneous hostage crises involving Chechen rebels added to a sense of unease.
23. The simultaneous administration of two treatments makes it difficult to differentiate which induced the response.
24. Peristaltic or simultaneous oesophageal contractions occurred in clusters of four or more repetitive waves and lasted for several minutes.
25. They did so, in the main, by mutual agreement, despite the simultaneous fierce rivalries.
26. Bottles of mineral water are scattered throughout the courtroom, and interpreters provide almost simultaneous translations.
27. Moreover, the judge said, Fleiss had already suffered the unusual duress of undergoing simultaneous state and federal trials.
28. However, it is very likely that articulating a second language interferes with the processing of the first during simultaneous interpreting.
29. We now live in a global village ... a simultaneous happening.
30. In fact, the new sciences are malting such an impact because two simultaneous developments have prepared the ground.
More similar words: simultaneously, instantaneous, spontaneous, spontaneously, extraneous, miscellaneous, extemporaneous, contemporaneous, simulate, simulated, simulacrum, exultant, consultant, consultancy, erroneous, homogeneous, tumultuous, multifarious, multitudinous, multicultural, stimulus, stimulant, stimulate, stimulation, stimulating, exultation, consultation, auscultation, tumult, multiply.