Random good picture Not show
1. No one dared to gainsay him.
2. And who could gainsay either of them?
3. Nobody can gainsay his claims.
4. It may be very difficult to gainsay the claim.
5. Few could gainsay that such growth poses an unprecedented challenge to mankind.
6. I will not gainsay love,(sentencedict.com) called love forsooth.
7. The practical and pragmatic gainsay the Utopian and transcendental.
8. Beyond gainsay it is a genuine Rembrandt.
9. No one will gainsay his integrity.
10. And those who dared to gainsay the wisdom of the fathers were shunned allpeople.
11. Mr Smith's survival techniques are sound and I can not imagine that any accountant would gainsay them.
12. She is a fine woman - that nobody can gainsay.
13. However much people have criticised her style and some of her policies no one will gainsay her courage.
More similar words: against the grain, against, against time, capital gains, fight against, proceed against, struggle against, again and again, hope against hope, gain, insane, again, regain, bargain, ungainly, insatiable, now and again, gain ground, plea bargain, time and again, over and again, in the bargain, all over again, bougainvillea, into the bargain, grains, remains, rainstorm, brainstorm, chain store.