Random good picture Not show
1. Nicholas is a new cadet.
2. She's a bit of a space cadet but she's nice enough.
3. Thomas' son is a cadet at the school.
4. Jimmy's a total space cadet.
5. The General looks on as a cadet is singled out to deliver his orders to others from his platoon.
6. As a cadet, you'll have to navigate through the academy's internal politics.
7. Henceforth the neophyte cadet will not address any Imperial Fist unless said Marine first addresses the cadet.
8. Another cadet - freckled Hake Bjortson - totally lost his composure.
9. Surely the uniform of an officer cadet was something to be proud of.
10. Shannon Faulkner, its first female cadet, had won court-ordered admission last August but dropped out after less than a week.
11. The report recommended that each midshipman and cadet spend a semester at another service academy.
12. He works as a cadet teacher.
13. Her boyfriend is a cadet of West Point.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The dream of a space cadet?
15. I'm now working board as a cadet officer.
16. He is a West Point cadet now.
17. John:Escargot for me...and a bottle of Mouton Cadet.
18. The Vigilance Committee was the forerunner of the Cadet Honor Committee.
19. At that time every cadet had to be'smuggled " in.
20. Here comes a space cadet who looks like he has more money than he needs.
21. Payment by an Irrevocable letter of cadet be covenant for us.
22. Was it because she is a mixed-up, self-centred space cadet?
23. This system is known as cadency and marks the relationships of the cadet branches to the principal family tree.
24. Her legal challenge has been taken over by another prospective Citadel cadet, Nancy Mellette.
25. Nevertheless, in 1897 he entered the Sarawak service as a cadet to be trained as heir to the raj.
26. More than 2, 000 students still wear khaki uniforms to class, though the cadet corps now is coeducational.
27. Since then, back in Liaoning, Zhang Dongdong did not receive the hand, again above Cadet name diddle in Liaohe oil field work Cao 240000 yuan.
28. The researchers came to their conclusions after studying the development of 900 army cadet officers over a three-year period at the US Military Academy at West Point, New York.
29. I remember him to speak to me after I won the Cadet Championship.
30. I had participated in the conference two years earlier, where the most impressive student I met was a West Point cadet from Arkansas who was first in his class and a Rhodes scholar, Wes Clark.
More similar words: decade, arcade, facade, academy, brocade, cadence, cascade, decadent, academic, barricade, cavalcade, decadence, academically, call a spade a spade, cadre, avocado, cadaver, cadaverous, incommunicado, bidet, deter, detour, detain, detest, detail, detect, detract, detente, vendetta, detailed.