Random good picture Not show
1. His Indiana bookstore became a mecca for writers and artists.
2. He was on his annual pilgrimage to Mecca when he fell ill.
3. Islam's most sacred shrine is at Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
4. Florence is a mecca for students of Art History.
5. The coast is a mecca for tourists.
6. Thailand has become the tourist mecca of Asia.
7. He at last left Mecca on a night in AD 1728.
8. Muslims bow to Mecca when they pray.
9. This exhibition is a mecca for stamp collectors.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Mecca for the grifters and drifters, the phonies and gold-brick men.
11. Los Angeles was a sunny, easygoing mecca for crackpot religions and fantasies endorsed by the movie industry.
12. In this fabled financial mecca, the eyes are dazzled by highrise views of the harbor and cityscape below.
13. Determined to make the house a Mecca for the rich and famous, he decorated it elaborately and expensively.
14. Although Bali is a mecca for tourists, its culture and beauty survive.
15. Mountain View is becoming a mecca for Internet-related businesses.
16. Even the smallest county town could become the Mecca of the surplus rural population.
17. For Muslims, Mecca is hallowed ground.
18. Florida is a mecca for students during spring break.
19. It would make California a mecca for shareholder lawsuits.
20. On the walls, pictures of Mecca and General Zia mingle with gaudy Alpine scenes.
21. Most Muslims try to make a pilgrimage/go on a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their life.
22. The Muslims of the university are planning to go on / make a pilgrimage to Mecca.
23. The scheme would transform the park into a tourist mecca.
24. That is the same life-changing realization that Shamsiddeen and other hajji say they found in Mecca.
25. The party was whisked off on a pilgrimage to Mecca.
26. Karen points out the counterpoint between the atmosphere in Eugene and the often violent attitudes toward minorities: Eugene is Mecca.
27. Amin feels secure enough to go on pilgrimage to Mecca.
28. Opposition is seen as traumatic, a frightening situation because it recalls the violence of Mecca before the triumph of the One.
29. He made the same promise nine years ago, during the siege of the Grand Mosque at Mecca.
30. Significantly, the on-site Job Placement Center, normally a frenzied mecca for the field, closed a day early.