Random good picture Not show
1. His face was white and colorless.
2. Water is not only colorless, but odorless as well.
3. His complexion was colorless and he hadn't shaved.
4. That would be Jean Warner, a colorless young woman who has married into a self-absorbed New Hampshire family.
5. It was a little fish that was colorless and thoughtful-looking, one of those students who study hard and barely pass.
6. They would grow into frail and colorless women.
7. Love is the force that leaves you colorless. Ovid
8. I looked at her face in the colorless sunlight that streamed through the windows.
9. Hydrochloric acid is a colorless, corrosive acid.
10. He led a colorless existence.
11. In the colorless liquid problem and the pendulum problem, all the relevant information is not given.
12. A colorless liquid polymer, C 6 H 12 O 3, of acetaldehyde, used as a solvent and a sedative.
13. A colorless, flammable material made from nitrocellulose and camphor and used to make photographic film.
14. A colorless crystalline amine, C8H11NO, found in mistletoe, putrefied animal tissue, certain cheeses, and ergot and also produced synthetically, used in medicine as a sympathomimetic agent.
15. A colorless, flammable, liquid cycloalkane, C5H 10, derived from petroleum and used as a solvent and motor fuel.
16. Ammonia, also known as anhydrous ammonia, a colorless liquid.
17. It crystallises in colorless rhombohedral with a relative density of 1.95.
18. A clear colorless alkaline aqueous solution of calcium hydroxide, used in calamine lotion and other skin preparations and sometimes as an antacid.
19. Colorless operation can still be obtained since the same etalon can be used to enhance multiple wavelength channels.
20. A sober, mild, bespectacled, almost colorless man named Dr...George William Bachman was last week very busy in the midst of one of the world's most appalling medical problems—that of China.
21. Translated Description : colorless optical glass, colored glass, with neutral optical glass.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Isoamyl propionate is a colorless liquid with a pineapple and pear aroma, slightly soluble in water, miscible in ethanol, ethyl ether, insoluble in glycerin.
23. A colorless, flammable liquid, C6H14, derived from the fractional distillation of petroleum and used as a solvent and as a.
24. He sat and watched the fog lift and reveal the colorless lake beneath, as blank as paper this morning.
25. At the cliff Mitchell hung a towel on a sea-grape branch and scaled barefoot down the rocks to the colorless water.
26. In 1847, the Scottish physician Sir James Young Simpson first used the sweet-smelling, colorless, non-flammable liquid as an anesthetic.
27. The place density of condensation is high, can have colorless and garrulous shape, filiform, transparent muddy thing.
28. In addition, return some breed pulp to be flaxen or pink or close colorless and transparent.
29. Use: can be made into copra, coconut milk, coconut protein, coconut milk, coconut and coconut oil colorless.
30. Adults may drink Greek wines, or sip ouzo, a colorless liquor.
More similar words: odorless, more or less, color, Color., colorful, discolor, color wheel, ecological succession, forlorn, pearlescent, selflessness, tactlessness, colon, colour, colony, colossal, colonial, colostrum, colosseum, semicolon, ecologist, ecological, colonialism, flying colours, less, bless, lesser, lessen, unless, lesson.