Random good picture Not show
1. The broken pustules then burned like dots of acid.
2. It was covered in weeping pustules and had been isolated from the group.
3. A small festering sore or ulcer ; a pustule.http://Sentencedict.com
4. It's like a pustule , not reached a very crowded time.
5. Pustule grew on nose, two weeks fall not to go. How to do?
6. Pathology A blister , pustule, or cyst filled with fluid or air; a vesicle.
7. A pustule caused by smallpox or a similar eruptive disease.
8. Avicenna claimed it caused melancholia, and Rhazes cautioned that it inflamed the blood and caused pustules in the mouth.
9. Long wine is pricked on schoolboy face, how is pustule treated?
10. The whelk usually may divide into the hard lump smallpox, pustule smallpox and the dome - shaped smallpox.
11. Acne has four grades of severity, with increasing degrees of spread, inflammation , pustule formation, and scarring.
12. A small red swelling of the skin, usually caused by acne; a papule or pustule.
More similar words: stultify, postulate, push, puss, pussy, campus, magnum opus, spatula, petulant, habeas corpus, petulance, congratulate, recapitulate, capitulation, rule, joule, ruled, ruler, amulet, congratulation, writ of habeas corpus, nodule, congratulations, opulent, as a rule, schedule, stuff, stunt, study, stump.