Random good picture Not show
(1) Each song has its own individuality.
(2) Self-expression and individuality are the greatest weapons against tyranny.
(3) The small items of handcrafted furniture give individuality to the room.
(4) She expresses her individuality through her clothes.
(5) It's a competent essay but it lacks individuality.
(6) People should be free to express their individuality.
(7) The plot is credible but the characters lack individuality.
(8) This book will help you recognize your individuality.
(9) The state often presents a threat to individuality.
(10) We should respect individuality.
(11) Individuality is a valued and inherent part of the British character.
(12) We like our staff to show their individuality rather than wear a uniform.
(13) In the process[sentencedict .com], it loses individuality.
(14) I lose my individuality in its waves.
(15) Portrayals of computers in popular culture attribute individuality.
(16) Education is seen as a process of nurturing individuality,[Sentencedict.com] of fostering distinctive qualities that already reside within each individual.
(17) His work retained a pronounced individuality and originality that has yet to be properly acknowledged.
(18) It will be a world in which individuality is better respected and social consciousness is more mature.
(19) With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
(20) Becoming part of a team should not mean the suppression of individuality.
(21) In presenting a more professional image the party risks losing its individuality.
(22) They must take a realistic view and look objectively when deciding which movements will best describe individuality.
(23) We also learned to be selective, that too many unusual pieces defeat the impact of individuality.
(24) But this can not survive if an orchestra loses its individuality and independence.
(25) Purism was to be unsullied by ornament, fantasy or individuality and was to be inspired by the machine.
(26) But it can also strike on the potential for tension between bringing out individuality and creating conformity.
(27) Both grew from self-involved young adults to artists of rare individuality.
(28) Arguably, a major focus of marketing could be on emphasising the individuality of services.
(29) The ban on giving the imagination and the mind free play is rooted in the fear of excessive individuality.
(30) Individualised nursing is based on knowledge of a patient's individuality.
More similar words: individualism, individual, undivided, quality, equality, sexuality, inequality, conviviality, spirituality, residual, divide, divinity, qualitative, reality, venality, normality, vitality, morality, frugality, mortality, brutality, generality, speciality, personality, commonality, nationality, originality, principality, hospitality, technicality.