Random good picture Not show
1. She begins speaking in the Creole of Haiti.
2. The Creole language is really various dialects arranged on a continuum.
3. The new President delivered his inaugural address in Creole.
4. Coconut Rice Balls is a Creole dish.
5. I love Creole cooking, so hot and spicy.
6. It helps to know French and Creole if you want to understand some of the lyrics.
7. Linguists are studying the asymmetric use of Creole by parents and children .
8. Set up roadblocks on King Creole and Roustabout.
9. Have you had the shrimp creole?
10. Creole utterances in conversations like these are usually one-liners.
11. Tone greatly aids the researchers' understanding of Creole grammar, which appears less simple than was thought.
12. This tale was collected in the Louisiana Creole colloquial speech.
13. Some typical vocabulary words of this creole are listed in table 7. 2.
14. These often involve vowel sounds having their Creole rather than their expected London pronunciations.
15. We rented a house in the Creole quarter of New Orleans.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. In practice, the amount of Creole used in any interaction is the subject of ongoing negotiation among the parties themselves.
17. It is true for intra-generational talk as well that speakers are not constrained to use Creole to respond to a Creole utterance.
18. The key part of her proposition, furthermore, is the Creole part.
19. Her data from Dudley, West Midlands, shows that this is one of the first Creole features adapted to.
20. This was a striated world, filled with the colorful sounds of white, Cajun, Creole and black societies.
21. Other questions were designed to elicit information about extent of Creole use as perceived by the respondent.
22. There is space here only to summarise very briefly the large amount of research on pidgin and Creole languages.
23. Generally it is true to say that use of Creole is restricted to the private domain, and informal situations.
24. The thatched restaurant offers a splendid selection of international and local creole dishes.
25. By simply questioning informants it is difficult to get an accurate picture of where and when Creole is actually used at home.
26. The food is excellent, with international cuisine as well as Creole, for which the hotel is well known.
27. Duck and andouille sausage gumbo was another dish that evolved out of the early Creole and Cajun kitchens of Louisiana.
28. English is the island's official language, but people also speak French and Creole.
29. Children of primary school age seem to make only limited use of Creole.
30. The island community Nichols studied traditionally spoke Gullah, a creole variety developed from the African/English pidgin of early slave plantations.
More similar words: age-old, theology, geology, ideology, care of, neolithic, theological, ideological, archaeology, moreover, be aware of, pore over, figure out, measure out, preoccupy, take care of, archaeologist, archeological, more or less, stereotype, preoccupied, choreography, preoccupation, more often than not, sphere of influence, pole, role, sole, whole, hole.