Random good picture Not show
1. I am a mestizo, a cholo.
2. The mestizo lost his footing, and Trent heard him slide, swearing.
3. But the mestizo was a gangster and his prime loyalty would be to himself.
4. So mestizo culture - reluctant to let go of tradition - created its own deity to host the yearly handout.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. The mestizo fell to his knees, but he still held the knife.
6. Ethnic Composition: Mestizo (Spanish-Guarani)- 95%, Amerindian and white- 5%.
7. Ethnic Composition: Caucasian- 85%, Mestizo , Indian and other- 15%.
8. We are one single mestizo race from Mexico to the Magellan Straits.
9. Finally his cultural identity has developed as the mixing"mestizo"cultural identity.
10. He was waitin' fur us at the airport, a mean-faced little mestizo dressed in a pale blue suit.
11. A knife-point poked into his back every few seconds, so he knew that the mestizo was close behind him.
12. First, the traditional power elite who have a detached attitude towards the sufferings of the masses, similar to the mestizo hacienderos of other former Spanish colonies in Latin America.
13. The information should be useful for most of the Latin American Mestizo population, too, he said.
More similar words: domestic, domesticate, domesticated, domestic system, gross domestic product, manifest destiny, stigmatize, semester, destiny, vestige, testing, testify, question, bestial, festival, estimate, prestige, majestic, destined, vestigial, in question, celestial, testimony, estimated, destitute, suggestion, congestion, clandestine, destination, interesting.